Highest Paying Biology Jobs in Canada
Find Out About the Highest Paying Jobs Related to The Field of Biology.
Highest Paying Biology Jobs in Canada Canada offers some of the highest-paying jobs. That’s why over 200,000 foreign workers migrate to Canada in pursuit of employment. One of the highest paid jobs available in Canada is Biology jobs. You must be aware that Biology is a field of natural sciences related to the study of healthcare, environmental conservation, biotechnology, forensic science, biological economics, etc. So, if you are an individual who has a degree in biology or any specific field of biology, you can apply for the jobs mentioned below. Apart from giving details regarding the biology jobs, this article will also highlight how you can apply for those jobs.
- Biotechnologist: The job of a biotechnologist is to invent and improve products and processes used in the fields of agriculture, medicine, environmental conservation, etc. The subject matter of biotechnology is to study the genetic, chemical, and physical attributes of cells, tissues, and organisms and how these can be used in industries. A biotechnologist can get paid $54,000 to $118,000 annually, depending on his experience of the respective job.
- Microbiologist: A microbiologist studies microscopic life forms and processes related to them. The study of a microbiologist also includes the study of the growth, interactions, and characteristics of microscopic organisms. A microbiologist can get paid $52,978 to $84,000 annually.
- Nanotechnologist: Dealing with one billionth of a meter, a nanotechnologist develops new materials and equipment as well as drugs and diagnostic tools. Average Salary of a nanotechnologist is from $50,000 to $155,000
- Pharmacologist: A pharmacologist studies the chemical processes that take place between living organisms and different substances and compounds. Its primary job is to invent new medications. They can get paid from $99,000 to $130,000 annually.
- Marine Biologist: Study of the life in oceans and the oceans themselves, are the subject matter of a marine biologist. A marine biologist works to investigate the behavior and physiological processes of marine species, or the diseases and environmental conditions that affect them. A marine biologist can be paid $51,966 to $97,000 annually.
- Ecologist: The primary job of an ecologist is to study interrelationships between organisms and their environments. They study how creatures in an ecosystem interact with other creatures and also with the environment—their salary ranges from $50,617 to $78,000 annually.
The six jobs mentioned above are the highest paid jobs in the field of biology. Other jobs in the field of biology are:
- Nature Conversation Officer
- Forensic Science
- Government Agency Role Job Offers
- Science Writer
- Research Scientist
- Soil Scientist
- Academic Researcher
- Higher Education Lecturer
You can apply for these jobs directly to the employer or the job-offering company. Make sure your desired job is in the positive category of LMIA. Labor market impact assessment is an official document issued by the Canadian government, which shows that the offered job has a lack of Canadian workers. This will allow the employer to hire a foreign worker. Apply now and try your luck in getting a high paid job in Canada.