Schengen Visa Requirements and Process
With Schengen visa you can visit all Schengen countries, for less tan 90 days trip of Belgium you need to get Schengen visa only. And if you plan to visit many Schengen countries in one trip, you have to visit consulate or embassy of the country of your main destination and submit the documents.
Schengen Tourist visa requirements
- Passport (validity should exceed at least 3 months after the end of proposed trip.
- Photo copy of existing passport (All pages containing visas and stamps)
- Photo copy of previous passport (All pages containing visas and stamps)
- Photocopy of CNIC and a recent passport photograph
- Travel agency’s invitation letter (Note the embassy will verify this letter)
- Employment proof if applicable.
- Reservation of tickets.
- International travel insurance documents containing amount equivalent to or more than 30000 EUR
- Hotel reservation
- Details of stay in Belgium/Schengen area.
- Financial proof
- Credit card + 1 copy
- Personal salary slips (12 months)
- Personal bank statements (6 months).